Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
Mother’s Day is coming up, and as all men know, we can’t forget mom.
So what can a man do for his mom to thank her for all she has done for us.
There are always the go to ideas like flowers and chocolates, but what about ideas that are a little more different. Here is a list of unique mother’s day ideas:
1. Zip-lining. If you have an adventurous mom, nothing says I love like throwing her down a zip-line. There are several zip-line companies in town. It is a great way to bond with mom, and get the whole family involved.
2. Renting scooters are a real hoot! There are a few scooter rental companies in Victoria. You never know, mom may love to zoom around town. Just make sure you take her a to nice restaurant afterward.
3. Vineyard tours are another great gift idea for mom. Try a great local site such as Averill Creek. They have great views and a nice wine selection.
4. Feeding the seals at Oak Bay Marina is a neat few hours. My sources tell me that you can head on down to Oak Bay Marina, and get up and close to these cute little creatures.
5. Of course, there is nothing like letting mom relax with a good old pedicure. Check out OM nailspa for one of the best pedicures in Victoria.
Finally, remember to say: “I love you mom!”